Medley, FL 33178 US
Warehouse Associate/Order Picker/Forklift Operator/Cargo Handler/ Lead Warehouse Agent
• Prepare and complete orders & shipments for delivery or pickup (pick, pack, wrap, label, load, ship, store).
• Load and unload trucks/trailers/ocean containers on safe and timely manner.
• Prepare and palletize/wrap cargo as needed.
• Performing warehouse duties using pallet jacks, cherry pickers, and forklifts.
• Receive and dispatch cargo.
• Maintain and operate warehouse equipment.
• Move material from the receiving area into the corresponding shipping or storage area.
• Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
• Package processing, opening of boxes, data entry, content verification/inspection.
• Fulfillment: Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
• Picking inventory orders, confirming merchandise matches the documents provided.
• Perform inventory controls/audits to report discrepancies.
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, sops and safety regulations.
• Maintain effective communication with co-workers, and other team members.
• Use handheld scanners to efficiently track and maneuver cargo.
• High school or equivalent (Required)
Additional Notes: Must be willing to work as a team and help with any other task require by management.
Schedule: 8-hour shift / Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm – 1 hr Lunch / Overtime available and needed from time to time.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Remotely: No
Benefit Conditions: 3 month Waiting period may apply.
Salary: $16.00 - $21.00 per hour depending on experience.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• 401K /401K Matching
• Paid Time Off
• Yearly bonus
• Gap & supplemental insurances
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the Cargo/Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution Center Industry.
• Experience driving:
o Electric Reach trucks
o Cherry/Order Pickers
o Seat Down forklifts.
• Good physical health to be able to pick, lift, pack cases of liquor/alcohol to fulfill orders all day, stand, and walk for periods of time.
• Ability to follow procedures and instructions.
• Ability to work independently and exercise initiative.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• React with sense of urgency to solve problems.
• Must be able to multi-task different assignments.
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical, judgement and problem solver skills
• Be able to communicate/understand English.
• Must be able to work overtime hours if needed.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
• US work authorization.
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Must pass pre-employment drug test and be willing to provide a police background check.
• Outstanding communication, data entry and follow-up skills.
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
• Look for ways to improve and optimize operational inefficiencies.
• Experience in Magaya Cargo & Warehouse Management System
• Computer skills, including frequent prior use of MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Leadership skills/experience for consideration of lead or supervisory positions a plus.
• Experience in Bonded, Import/Export, FTZ and domestic merchandise a plus.
• Fully bilingual - Ability to write & speak fluent Spanish and English a plus.
• Ocean/Air Export/Import experience a plus.
• Forklift license or previous certification – if available, regardless we will provide a new training.
• Hazmat Handling Experience a plus.
• Delivery or dispatching experience a plus.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
• Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction.
• High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment.
• Has the desire to learn and grow quickly.
Contact this Branch
1840 W 49th Street, Suite 409, Hialeah, FL 33012