Hialeah, FL 33012 US
Certified forklift operators (Reach Lift and Cherry Picker). The positions are temp to hire
fast paced, independent work environment where you use your picking accuracy and attention to detail to deliver the difference to our customers.
Responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of products to meet company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• 2 years of experienced pulling orders
• Must know how to use (Stand-up forklifts or Reach, electric and manual pallet jacks)
• Lift up to 40 lbs.
• Self motivated
• Assist other departments when needed
• Loads and unloads freight from trucks in an efficient and safe manner
• Breaks down and separates incoming shipments
• Moves products to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stacks and stores the merchandise in the appropriate area
• Operates any materials handling equipment safely and efficiently as required
• Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse.
• Charges forklift battery as needed
• Picks orders for shipment and assembles various types of merchandise to be shipped
• Counts or verifies freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation
• Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
May perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking for shipment as needed.
Performs additional duties as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION & FORMAL TRAINING:
General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, typing, etc.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND WORK AIDS:
Electric and Hand Jacks, Sit Down/ Stand-up forklifts, Order Picker
Contact this Branch
1840 W 49th Street, Suite 409, Hialeah, FL 33012