LCL/FCL Import Coordinator
Medley, FL 33178 US
We are seeking applicants with 3 to 5 years' experience at a Customs Broker or a freight forwarder import department:
· Experience in handling, FCL/LCL import shipments on a start to finish basis
· Understanding of AMS/ISF processes and fundamental knowledge of import customs processes
· Ability to cost, quote and invoice shipment files with awareness of profit control.
· Basic familiarity with Magaya, Excel, and Outlook required
· Coordinate the movement of containers and inbound domestic shipments, tracks, traces and updates their status until final destination.
· Maintain communication with vendors and ocean carriers
· Spanish and English written and verbal communication skills required
· Must be able to prioritize
· Must be looking for future growth within our organization
· Must be able to work seamlessly with both local and overseas back office support staff.
· Must be a team player with a positive attitude
· Must possess exceptional attention to detail, and organization skills
GotWorX Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Contact this Branch
1840 W 49th Street, Suite 409, Hialeah, FL 33012