Sunrise, fl SUNRISE, FL 33323 US
If you’re mechanically inclined and looking for a long term position with opportunity to grow, then this is the job for you!
Our client is urgently hiring manufacturing Machine Operators in Sunrise, FL for first shift.
This is a temp- hire opportunity with benefits starting day one.
For questions contact us via phone or text at 954-686-6180 ask for Michael Murray
To be considered for this position,PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN MANUFACTURING MACHINE OPERATING required. Ideal candidate must be mechanically inclined. This position will be responsible for setting the production machines according to batch record parameters, visually verify that ingredients are in conformance with standards, feed the equipment with amount of product according to batch record, refill and/or recuperate product as required following safety standards.
Responsible for the operation of the robotic welders (for the welding of aluminum or steel parts). The operator will manage documentation such as weldment blueprints production orders, work.
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. This position is a temp-hire opportunity in Sunrise , FL. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
We offer weekly pay and benefits start day one .
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- 2 years in manufacturing environment
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and pass a background test
Candidates will be required to complete a background check and drug screen before beginning work.
GotWorX, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability or any other protected status.