Real Estate Tax Analyst
Oakland Park, FL 33311 US
Gotworx staffing is now hiring for a Staff Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients and tax authorities in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor filing requirements in conjunction with staff and management.
- Support Consultants and Management in maintaining databases, filing and tracking assessments, appeals, and tax bills.
- Research, analyze, and prepare evidence for tax appeal hearings.
- Work closely with consultants to track properties throughout the appeal and tax bill process and manage deadlines accordingly.
- Assist with training new Analysts
Education and Experience:
- A High-school or General Educational Development (GED)
diploma is required.
- An undergraduate degree is preferred, but not required.
- Previous property tax or other tax-related experience is not required but preferred.
- Desire to perform in a high-energy team environment.
- Problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and adjust to change.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Computer Skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet navigation and research.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.